Tour Schedule and Information:
- Tours are open to the general public.
- Utah Heritage Foundation volunteer docents conduct our tours.
- Utah Heritage Foundation also offers free education tours of the Kearns (Utah Governor's) Mansion designed for K-12 students.
- Please enter the grounds from the east gate.
- Parking is available on the east side of the mansion off H Street.
- Free, public tours of the Mansion:
- Winter tours run December 1 through 17, every Tuesday and Thursday
- Summer tours run June, July and August, every Tuesday and Thursday
- Tours run from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. The last tour begins at 3:30 p.m. Please be prompt in arriving prior to or by 3:30 p.m. to have time for a tour.
- Each tour lasts approximately 40 minutes.
- For all tours outside of this schedule, please call the Utah Governor's Mansion staff at (801) 538-1005.
- Our summer and winter tours are free and open to the general public.