Tour Schedule and Information:
Kearns Mansion will be closed until late September due to maintenance. Watch our website for official holiday and school tour information and schedules. School tours are expected to resume in October and November.
- Tours are open to the general public.
- Utah Heritage Foundation volunteer docents conduct our tours.
- Utah Heritage Foundation also offers free education tours of the Kearns (Utah Governor's) Mansion designed for K-12 students.
- Please enter the grounds from the east gate.
- Parking is available on the east side of the mansion off H Street.
- Free, public tours of the Mansion:
- Winter tours run December 2 - Dec 18, 2014, every Tuesday and Thursday
- Summer tours run June 2 -August 27, 2015, every Tuesday and Thursday
- Tours run from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. The last tour begins at 3:30 p.m. Please be prompt in arriving prior to or by 3:30 p.m. in order to have enough time for a tour.
- Each tour lasts approximately 40 minutes.
- For all tours outside of this schedule, please call the Utah Governor's Mansion staff at (801) 538-1005.
- Our summer and winter tours are free and open to the general public.