This Architecture Lesson was created to assist teachers in helping their students learn to identify and become familiar with, architecture in their neighborhood. From the time that pioneers settled the how much is viagra state, architecture has been changing and evolving nationally to accommodate changing lifestyles and tastes in style.
These plans will provide you with the basic information that you will need to look at, evaluate and discover the architectural style of most homes built in Salt Lake City. The Architecture Lesson includes:
- Architectural Styles in Utah: Background for Teachers(2.12 MB) – Includes a breakdown of a wide variety of www.markwellgroup.com.au styles found in Utah. Also included are the basics of identifying styles of architecture by evaluating different elements of the home including roofline, entry style, windows, and other identifying features.
- Architecture Lesson PowerPoint(10.11 MB) – Includes slides to indian generic viagra show the students the different styles and to learn the dose levitra elements of architecture. It also has a "quiz" at the end that allows students the opportunity to use their skills.
- The Story of Your Neighborhood(84.05 KB) –This is the script and wow it's great real viagra without a perscription key to the PowerPoint and quiz.
- How to Conduct a Survey(1.32 MB) – Instruction for teachers to educate students on conducting their own building survey.
- Survey Form(18.3 KB) – The form needed to collect information about buildings and is intended to viagra generic canada be used as a walking field trip for students to get out and explore the neighborhood around the school.
- Architecture Workbook(224.56 KB) – Using this template you can create a workbook to draw and identify architectural styles. This is intended to be used as a walking field trip for younger students to get out and explore the neighborhood around the school.
Plan a day to take a short walking tour of the neighborhood surrounding the school. This will allow the buy levitra in england students to put their skills of identifying architecture to the test. It will provide students the opportunity to see their neighborhood in a whole new light. Students will start looking at the homes they walk by every day and be able to talk about the cool features they see that are similar to a lot of where to order viagra online houses, or completely original to buy viagra cheapest a certain house. They should also try to estimate the year the homes were built and see how styles are continually changing.
Field Trip Options:
- Some kids/classrooms might enjoy an inventory style walking tour that allows for critical analysis of homes on the spot. Taking notes and order levitra online writing down the information in the Survey Form.
- Others might enjoy a more artistic approach that would involve drawing the we like it overnight shipping cialis different houses from either a walking tour or from a photo and identifying the characteristics and style of architecture using the Architecture Workbook.
If you have any questions about the lesson plans or implementation, please call Utah Heritage Foundation at (801) 533-0858.